The Mimusops Elengi prefers a well-composted well-drained moist soil in a warm protected position, drought and frost tender.
• Shiny smooth and oval leaves to 10cm long and 5cm wide.
• Yellowish, white and fragrant flowers 3 cm across.
• The edible fruit is softly hairy becoming smooth, ovoid, bright red-orange when ripe.
• Available in a 200mm pot.
Mimusops elengi 200mm
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
- I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.